Monday, August 12, 2013

The First and the Last


Your powder ass is like sand through my hourglass
My power lasts, I flash and blast your tower fast
The wrath of my staff will make a coward dash
They scour for cash, I just sit back and shower math
The hour's past, now at last, the final trumpet blasts
Confound the mass, Babylon upon the ground is cast
Walls will crash, burn to ash, observe the verse from Matt
It's certain that the last are first and the first are last
Flip the scripture, Magic Eye, invert your picture
Camera obscura, my words will hit ya, twist your retina
Spit the lecture like a professor, and set the record straight
Snakes will separate like division, on a course to collision
Breakin' it down like a prism, now the crown has arisen
They bow down to the wisdom, I astound them with vision
Shine light through the bars they stay surrounded in prison

No comments:

Post a Comment